How Much Do Fleshlights Cost?
Written by: Don Watson | Updated: August 25th, 2019
If you're like most guys, you've probably wondered at some time or another, "how much does a Fleshlight cost?".
The answer might be cheaper than you expected.
While Fleshlights obviously vary in price, the cheapest Fleshlight available for purchase costs $34.99 at the official Fleshlight store (the Quickshot).
Most Fleshlights cost anywhere between $35-$70 USD.
If you shop directly at the official Fleshlight store you can usually score yourself a pretty sweet deal since Fleshlight is always offering discounts.
For example, you can use coupon code "DrClimax10" to save 10% off any Fleshlight product. Click here to redeem the discount!
Here's some current prices to give you an idea of the range of prices:
How Much Does A Fleshlight Cost? - Prices & Comparison
One of the biggest barriers to buying a Fleshlight besides overcoming the unnecessary anxiety associated with having your own dedicated pocket pussy (you were going to jerk off anyways, there's no shame necessary) would of course be the price tag.
The thing is, there's a lot more to the Fleshlight catalog than the standard big ol' ten inch tube design. Each model can vary in price wildly, so the answer do the question "How much is a Fleshlight?" isn't so cut and dry. Fleshlight has came a long way since their first masturbator, by this point they've designed a new Fleshlight to cover just about every single base that wasn't covered by their original toy.
First, I'll start with the average Fleshlight and then we'll move to the more niche masturbators from there.
Original Fleshlight Prices
The original Fleshlight case is 9.75 inches in length and each sleeve has an insertable length of 8.5 inches. Within this configuration, there are five different types of original case Fleshlights:
- Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit (STU) - Yellow case, sleeve designed for maximum pleasure & stimulation
- Fleshlight Pink Lady - Black case, custom sleeve options available (any full-size sleeve)
- Fleshlight Turbo - Clear case w/ orange or blue sleeve, non-anatomical orifice meant to simulate a blowjob
- Fleshlight Ice - Clear case & sleeve, meant for those who want to see their gear in action while using the toy
- Fleshlight Vibro - Black case, regular sleeve, comes with included vibrators for added pleasure, 10 pack of batteries included
The first four toys all come at the price of $69.95 before shipping, while the Vibro retails for $89.95 to cover the added vibrators and 10 pack of batteries provided.
New/replacement sleeves retail for $49.95 and can be bought on their own, no need to buy a second case.
Miniature Fleshlight Prices
These toys have a lot more variance between them, namely in size, shape, and purpose. Some of these toys were made with easy travelling in mind while others were made to appeal to certain members of the population that don't like certain aspects of the original Fleshlight design such as having to finish within the device. Within this group, there are four different models of Fleshlight:
- Fleshlight GO: $58.95 USD, total length of 7'' and an insertable length of 6''. It is a scaled down toy meant to travel easy.
- Fleshlight Flight: $49.95 USD, total length of 8'' and an insertable length of 6'', toy is disguised to look like a bottle of shampoo and does not come with an anatomical orifice.
- Fleshlight Quickshot: $34.95 USD, total length of 4.4'' and an insertable length of 3.5'', toy is open at both ends making it a preferred choice for augmented blowjobs or for those who would rather finish outside of the toy.
- Fleshskins: $39.95 USD, total length 5.35'' with the insertable length being the same. Toy is just a sleeve with finger holes for easy use and the ability to tighten your fist as necessary for extra stimulation. Comes with secure case & drying rod.
Interactive Fleshlight Prices
Fleshlight has partnered with prolific sex electronics firm Kiiroo to bring two automated Fleshlights into the fray, the Fleshlight Launch and the Fleshlight Quickshot launch. Both serve to automatically move either a full sized toy or the Quickshot up and down to the user's desired preferences.
The Quickshot Launch retails for $189.95 USD while the regular Launch retails for $199.95 USD, making the Launch the most expensive Fleshlight on their site.
In short, the least expensive Fleshlight you can purchase is the Quickshot which retails for $34.95, and the most expensive Fleshlight you can purchase is the Launch at $199.95. The vast majority of their toys fall in the $60-$80 range before shipping, for what it's worth.
We've covered just about all of these toys by this point, if one of these toys sticks out to you but you'd like more information, I suggest you check out the full write-up on this site for all of the information from usage to my experiences to even how easy it was to clean the toy up afterwards.
Hopefully this list can help you find a Fleshlight perfect for your wallet and your junk.
- The Best Chastity Devices & Cock Cages - November 11, 2019
- Lelo F1s Review - November 5, 2019
- The Best Penis Sleeves - October 29, 2019
- Tenga Spinner Review - September 18, 2019
- Hot Octopuss Pulse III Solo Review - September 17, 2019
- The Best Lubes For Fleshlights - September 12, 2019
- Stoya Destroya Fleshlight Review - September 8, 2019
- How To Build Your Own Custom Fleshlight - September 6, 2019
- Rocks Off Naughty Boy Review - September 6, 2019
- Riley Reid Fleshlight Review - September 5, 2019