This Fleshlight accessory doesn't really need much of an explanation, it's a mount for your Fleshlight that uses a suction cup to attach to a suitable surface to enable hands-free masturbation.
A thrusting motion more typical of sex always makes me cum buckets in comparison to moving a toy with my hand, so I decided to give it a shot and fully test how well the mount works.
Unlike some of the other hands-free Fleshlight options like the Fleshlight Launch and Launchpad, the Shower Mount doesn't require any batteries or power source. It's a very simple design really, just screw in your favorite Fleshlight and get creative with it!
In this review, I'm going to go over all of the things I like about the Fleshlight Shower Mount, and more importantly what I don't like.
How To Use It
There's two parts to the shower mount: the suction cup and the swiveling end piece that should be locked in place once the desired angle is found. One functions to attach to the wall, the other secures the male masturbator of choice into the device.
To put a Fleshlight into the device, completely remove the end cap from the Fleshlight. Now that the cap is off, there's threads in the end piece that correspond perfectly with the newly exposed threads at the bottom of the toy. Twist, and voila. The Flight is not compatible with the shower mount, nor is Sex In A Can. Any Fleshlight with a regular diameter base will work, though.
To fasten the shower mount to a surface, firmly push the suction cup against the surface and turn the dial counterclockwise the lock the suction cup firmly in place.
Does It Stick?
Anyone who's had a childhood filled with toys that involve suction cups like toy guns or any adults who have hung decorations to a window knows that suction cups aren't necessarily the most reliable way to make sure something stays put. Licking the end of a suction cup might seem like it helps, but as soon as the saliva dries up the cup is sure to fall off, so don't bother trying the concept on the shower mount.
How well this thing sticks and how long it'll stay stuck is up to whatever material you decide to put it on. If I choose wisely, I can pump to my delight. If I choose poorly, I'm wearing my Fleshlight like some kind of dong jewelry. The rule of thumb is to avoid textured materials and look for surfaces that are as flat as possible.
- Large, flat tiles (enough room to put the entire cup on)
- Truly flat, smooth walls
- Porcelain or any other smooth ceramic type material
- Granite countertops
- Polished surfaces
- Most smooth, flat surfaces (glass is a risky move, guy)
Doesn't Work On
- Small tiles with many grout joints (cup won't stick at all)
- Stucco/textured walls
- Uneven surfaces/some porous surfaces
- Overly wet surfaces (can be applied pre-wetness for best effect)
Where Can You Get It?
The best place to buy the Fleshlight Shower Mount is directly from the official Fleshlight store.
Our readers can save 10% off by using coupon code "DrClimax10" at checkout. Click to redeem!
They offer the lowest price I was able to find available online. You'll also receive free shipping if you live in the United States.
I don't recommend buying Fleshlight products anywhere else but the official website. There are tons of fake/knock-off "Fleshlights" available online.
Make sure you only buy from reputable retailers.
It's a neat little accessory that adds another way to get off without having to involve your hands. If you're getting bored of using your toy the regular way or want to actually thrust to climax, pick one of these up provided you have the right surface to stick it to.
While it might stick right on you computer or television screen, you seriously don't want to be the guy with a busted circle of dead pixels because you decided to have sex with your TV, just avoid it.
I've noticed that some normal surfaces the shower mount has trouble sticking to can be made usable by putting a sticker on them to make it more flat and smooth, there's a lot of materials that are way more uneven on a molecular level than you'd think.
If you have any question regarding the Shower Mount, just leave a comment down below and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!
- Lovense Calor Review - September 16, 2023
- Handy Automatic Male Masturbator Review – My Newest Favorite Stroker - August 30, 2022
- Kiiroo FeelStars Rae Lil Black Stroker Review - September 18, 2021
- Fleshlight Universal Launch Review: Newest, Most Groundbreaking Automatic Toy To Date - July 20, 2021
- Doc Johnson Squirt It Review: Does This Squirting Vagina Pass The Test? - July 15, 2021
- My Review For The Playmateirena Stroker: Why It Gives All Other Masturbators A Run For Their Money - July 10, 2021
- Special Condoms: Choosing the New Protection - July 9, 2021
- A Guide to Safe Urethral Sounding - July 4, 2021
- Medfet Explained: All You Need To Know About Having A Medical Fetish - July 2, 2021
- KINK Anal Snake Review - June 30, 2021