We all have needs, this is a simple biological fact. Unlike hunger or thirst, the need for sexual stimulation can be fulfilled simply by rubbing our junk until climax is achieved. Trust me, I wish I could handle hunger just by rubbing my belly.
But, what about when Old Faithful at the end of your arm isn't cutting it anymore? Variety keeps the mind excited, it's much too easy for masturbation to become mechanical after some time.
So what’s a man to do?
There’s a myriad of male sex toys on the market. Ranging from single-use items such as the Tenga Egg to a Fleshlight molded from the vaginas of real adult actresses, there’s really pocket pussy shortage to speak of. The problem is, these items can be inexpensive and take some time to show up when you need help now.
To combat this issue, many seasoned wankers have found creative and inventive ways to take household items and turn them into a homemade Fleshlight.
Here are a few of my favorite of such recipes you can use to make a homemade pocket pussy.
The Sponge Fleshlight
This is my favorite out of all homemade Fleshlight recipes because there’s a 90% chance you have all of the supplies needed right now without having to leave the house and it actually feels relatively good. It’s easy to make, thankfully.
Here’s a video better detailing the process:
How Does It Feel?
Getting the proper tightness and feel is the main hurdle in your enjoyment of this homemade Fleshlight. The sponge needs to nice and soft, yet firm. On top of that, you might need to pad the edges of the sponge that touch the interior of the container to ensure the FrankenSnatch has that real-vagina give & stretch. Lubing up the latex glove helps immensely as well.
This sex toy’s beauty is in it’s ease of creation and ease of disposal. The sensations are most similar to an actual Fleshlight product compared to the other options on this list but to maximize this homemade toy’s potential will take some tinkering & fine tuning to get it exactly the way you like. Some people like covering the sponges with bubble wrap, but it’s not wholly necessary in my book.
The Toilet Paper Roll Fleshlight
This is the most bare-bones upgrade from regular masturbation there is, I affectionately refer to it as Jerk-Off+ for this reason.
The following video is a visual guide to these three simple steps:
The Sock Fleshlight
This one is a simple upgrade from my high school days of using a sock as my DIY pocket pussy of the week. The main changes are making sure you have some heavy-duty socks, the addition of a latex glove + rubber band.
Here’s some video help if there’s any confusion:
How Does It Feel?
- Lovense Calor Review - September 16, 2023
- Handy Automatic Male Masturbator Review – My Newest Favorite Stroker - August 30, 2022
- Kiiroo FeelStars Rae Lil Black Stroker Review - September 18, 2021
- Fleshlight Universal Launch Review: Newest, Most Groundbreaking Automatic Toy To Date - July 20, 2021
- Doc Johnson Squirt It Review: Does This Squirting Vagina Pass The Test? - July 15, 2021
- My Review For The Playmateirena Stroker: Why It Gives All Other Masturbators A Run For Their Money - July 10, 2021
- Special Condoms: Choosing the New Protection - July 9, 2021
- A Guide to Safe Urethral Sounding - July 4, 2021
- Medfet Explained: All You Need To Know About Having A Medical Fetish - July 2, 2021
- KINK Anal Snake Review - June 30, 2021